HTC announces Touch Pro 2 – Tilt mechanism is back!
One of the most expected premieres on MWC2009 was HTC’s Touch Pro 2. We did not like the naming but tilt mechanism is back. After the Touch Pro’s striking resemblance to Diamond (but with 1.8 times the thickness factor) we can say that this is the real successor to TyTN 2.
As far as the specs go, nothing is realy changed compared to the newer HTC models:
- Procesor: Qualcomm® MSM7200A™, 528 MHz
- OS: WM 6.1 Pro
- Memory: 256/512MB RAM/ROM
- Dimensions: 116 X 59.2 X 17.25 mm (4.57 X 2.33 X 0.68 inches), 175 grams (6.17 ounces)
- Screen: 3.6″, WVGA (480×800), tilt
- + FM, G-Sensor, microSD, QWERTY, 1500mAh
Touch Flo 3D now has the Calendar tab, and HTC assures us that with Conference room application and adjusted integrated mic and speaker, Touch Pro 2 is all that we’ll need on a meeting.